Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Lolly Lady


Hi welcome to my first blog! My name is Tracey Cattana and I am The Lolly Lady. I’m here to tell you about all things candy/confectionery! From clouds to Kinnerton from marshmallows to maltesers, I’m the girl to ask. Got a question or a comment, throw it my way tcattana@gmail.com
Today we are going to talk about two things we love at The Confectionery Hub, grumpy cats and favourites. What’s grumpy cats got to do with candy you say:
Absolutely Nothing!
You may have met grumpy cat on your travels? But if you haven’t let me introduce you:

Kinda grumpy huh? But he’s soooooooo cute I could eat him (well at least his chocolate covered ears anyways!) XD
Speaking of chocolate what is your fav? What is your fav lollies? Are you a trolli lolli or a clouds consumer? Do you like rainbow belts or Pez perfection are you a big Nerd or a wicked fizz? Do you like them in the sky? Do you like them way up high? Do you like green eggs and ham I do not like them Sam I am? (oh sorry random childhood memory)

Anyway drop me a line and tell me your favs! I’ll leave you with this thought
:


Next Time: ‘But Mum I want to eat the candy and the wrapper!’




No comments:

Post a Comment